15 minutes plus 30 minutes chilling time, 24 servings, 1-tablespoon scoops serving size.
1 vanilla bean
1 pack of grind from pressed Beta Glow juice
½ cup coconut oil
⅔ cup coconut nectar
Pinch of salt
Pinch of dried ginger
3 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- Scrape the caviar from the inside of the vanilla bean and discard or store the bean pod.
- Combine Beta Glow grind, coconut oil, coconut nectar, dried ginger, salt and vanilla bean caviar in the bowl of a food processor and process for 20-30 seconds to combine.
- Transfer to a bowl and mix in unsweetened shredded coconut.
- Using a 1 tablespoon ice cream scoop or measuring spoon, scoop the cocoroon mixture into balls and pack firmly before placing on a silpat or parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes to allow the cocoroons to set before serving.