30 minutes, plus chilling time, serving size, 1 cookie, 15 servings
pulp from 1 pack Juicero Beta Glow juice
175 g all-purpose flour
3 g baking powder
3 g baking soda
3 g salt
2 g pumpkin pie spice
100 g organic cane sugar
70 g organic brown sugar
95 g coconut oil
- Sift through the Beta Glow pulp and discard any lemon seeds.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and pumpkin pie. Set aside.
- Combine the Beta Glow pulp with the cane sugar, brown sugar, coconut oil in a blender and blend until very smooth. This might need to be done in several batches, depending on the size of your blender canister.
- Add the blended wet ingredients to the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. With the mixer on low speed, gradually add the dry ingredients until just combined. Do not over mix or your dough will be tough.
- With a 2-ounce or 1/4 cup scoop, portion the dough onto 2 sheet pans lined with silpats or parchment paper. Press each scoop flat with your fingers and chill on the sheet pans for at least 30 minutes, as long as overnight.
- In a convection oven heated to 385 degrees, bake the cookies for 8 minutes.
- After removing from the oven, rest the cookies on the sheet pans for 1 minute and then transfer onto a cooling rack until fully cooled.