Easy - via the Juicero App!
Follow the step-by-step instructions below, or see here for a video tutorial.
2. Open the app and sign in with your Juicero account username and password.
3. Select LETS GET STARTED.
4. Plug your Press into a power outlet and make sure you see the lights on the front flash a few times. Select CONTINUE.
5. It's time to connect your Press to your Wi-Fi network. Select CONTINUE.
6.* Either enter the Wi-Fi password for the network that your phone is already connected to or type in a different network name and password. Note that the Press only connects to a 2.4GHz wireless network and that your network name and password are case sensitive, so be sure to enter in capitals, numbers, spaces, and symbols where necessary. Select CONTINUE.
7. Open the Press door and locate the scanner. Select CONTINUE.
8. View instructions for aligning your QR code with the Press scanner and select GENERATE YOUR QR CODE.
9. Rotate your phone and place the screen towards the scanner window so that the Press can scan your QR code. Once you hear the machine beep select I HEARD THE PRESS BEEP.
After the beep, your Press will establish its connection to your Wi-Fi network. The lights on the cloud next to the Press scanner will turn from blue, to yellow, and finally white.
Once the cloud icon is white, your Press is connected and ready to press your Packs!
For a detailed visual, please see the video below:
Please note: once your new Press connects to Wi-Fi, it may take a few minutes to download the latest firmware. Please allow 3-5 minutes for this update to take place.
* Minimum Wi-Fi Requirements
The Press only connects to a 2.4GHz wireless network and is 802.11b/g/n compatible.
You may need to enable a 2.4GHz network on your router, and set up a corresponding connection on your phone. If your phone is connected to a 5GHz network, you will need to go into your settings and connect to the 2.4GHz network. Please consult your router documentation for more information on how to enable a 2.4GHz network.
Minimum Smartphone Requirements
iPhone 4S and iOS 8
Android OS 4.4 or above