There are a few scenarios that could be causing this:
- Is your Press connected to the internet?
- Check that the cloud next to the scanner inside of your Press is white. If it is not, please see our Wi-Fi troubleshooting guide for more information.
- Is the Pack expired?
- Check the 'Press by' date under the QR code on your Pack. If the Pack is expired, the Press won't press it. For more information on why, see our Pack expiration article.
- Is the QR code on the Pack damaged?
- If the QR code is smudged or torn the Press won't be able to read it. If the QR code is defective, contact us with a photo of the QR code and we'll make it right for you.
- Is the scanner window clean and streak-free?
- If the scanner window is smudged or dirty, the Press won't be able to read the QR code on the Pack. Use a damp cloth to wipe the window clean and try again.
- Is the QR code aligned with the scanner window?
- If the QR code misplaced or crooked, the Press won't be able to read it. You can try peeling the QR code of and rearranging the sticker. If that doesn't work, contact us with a photo of the QR code and we'll make it right for you.
- Are there any alerts on your phone from Juicero?
- The Juicero app will push notifications for specific events like attempting to press an expired Pack or attempting to press an already pressed Pack.
If these tips don't resolve the issue, please contact us and we'll take a closer look.