To change your Wi-Fi network:
1. Open the Juicero app on your phone.
2. Choose the PRESS ICON located on the menu bar at the bottom of your screen and then choose the SETTINGS located towards the upper left.
3. Choose CHANGE WI-FI NETWORK.
4. If you are already connected to Wi-Fi on your mobile device, the default network name will be what you are connected to. If that is the correct network, enter and confirm the Wi-Fi password. If you would like to connect your Press to a different network, choose the X next to the network name and then type in the Wi-Fi network name and password of the network you would like to connect to.
5. Once you’ve entered your username and password, you will be guided through the remaining steps to generate a QR code and scan the Press with your updated Wi-Fi credentials. The lights on the cloud next to the Press scanner will turn from blue, to yellow, and finally white. Once the cloud icon is white, your new network is active!