- The Press is idle and waiting to either be plugged in or have a Pack placed inside.
Blinking White Bars
- The button is ready to be pressed.
Animating Bars Down
- The pressing sequence has been started and is activated by pressing the button.
Solid White Bars
- The Press has finished pressing and the platen is retracting. The lights will turn off once the Press has fully completed the pressing cycle.
Solid Amber Bars
- The Pack is expired and cannot be used. This may also mean that the Pack has already been pressed.
Blinking Amber Bars
- There was a technical error. It's possible the QR code could not be scanned properly. Try opening the door, remove the Pack, rehang the Pack, and close the door before pressing the button again.
Quick Blinking White Bars
- The pressing sequence has stopped while the the platen retracts to the starting position.
Animating Bars Up And Down
- The Press is downloading a firmware update.