Below are a few useful tips for if your Press doesn’t turn on.
- Check your power outlet.
- Start by making sure the outlet works by plugging in a known working device. If it is a kitchen plug you should check to make sure a GFCI breaker isn't tripped.
- Check if the Press is downloading a firmware update.
- If power has been verified and the press still won't turn on, then it is likely downloading a firmware update. You can tell the download is in process if there are three static white bars lit up on the start button. After 3-5 minutes the update will complete and your Press should return to normal working condition.
- Check the LED light on the front of the Press.
- If power has been verified and there is no light indicator on the Press, it may be broken. We don't see this often, but anything can happen! Please reach out to us for further assistance.