30 minute prep time, 4 servings, 1 pancake per serving.
1 pack Juicero Sweet Root grind
1 TB ground flax seeds
2.5 TB water
1/2 cup all-purpose flour or your favorite gluten-free flour mix
1 cup water
1 pinch salt
1 TB high heat oil, such as coconut or safflower
- Mix ground flax seeds with water and stir to combine. Set aside for at least 15 minutes.
- Add Sweet Root grind to a mixing bowl and inspect for seeds or large pieces of fiber, discarding if you find them.
- Add flax/water mixture to Sweet Root grind and mix well with a wooden spoon. Add flour, water and salt and stir again to combine.
- Heat a medium sized skillet over medium heat and add oil. Once the oil is hot but not smoking, pour about 1/4 of the batter into the pan at a time. If there isn't room in the pan to hold all the pancakes at once, saute in batches. Saute each pancake until golden brown on each side.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
- Eat and enjoy!