10 minute prep time, 1 serving.
For greens mixture:
1 pack Juicero Greens grind
2 TB rice vinegar
1/2 tsp white or red miso
1 tsp tamari
1 TB sesame seeds
1 sheet of nori, crumbled into small pieces
pinch of salt
1 cup cooked quinoa or brown rice, warmed
1/2 cup chopped avocado
- Add Greens grind to a bowl and inspect for lemon seeds and any large pieces of fiber, discarding these.
- In a small bowl, whisk together rice vinegar, miso and tamari.
- Add liquids to grind mixture, along with sesame seeds, nori and salt. Stir to combine.
- Add grains to bowl (or bowls) and top with greens mixture.
- Garnish with avocado and serve.
- Eat and enjoy!