20 minute prep time, 4 to 6 waffles, 1 waffle per serving.
1 pack Juicero Carrot-Beet grind
1 cup carrot-beet juice
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
1/4 cup soy milk
3/4 cup coconut sugar
1/2 cup coconut oil (in liquid form)
2 scoop high-protein waffle mix (such as ### brand) 1 1/2 cup waffle/pancake mix
1/4 tsp salt
1 vanilla bean
- Start pre-heating your waffle iron.
- Combine all wet ingredients (Carrot-Beet grind, juice, soy milk, coconut oil, vanilla bean and apple cider vinegar) in a blender and blend until grind is smooth.
- In a smaller bowl, combine dry ingredients (waffle mix, salt, coconut sugar) and whisk to combine.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients, mixing well with a wooden spoon to combine.
- Cook according to your waffle iron's instructions, cook until waffles are golden brown.
- Serve with your favorite toppings – fresh fruit, maple syrup, coconut yogurt.
- Eat and enjoy!