You can easily connect your Press to your mobile hotspot, all you need is your network name and password, and your personal hotspot enabled.
To do so follow the instructions below:
1. Open Settings on your mobile device and make sure that your Personal Hotspot is enabled.
2. Open the Juicero app on your phone.
3. If you have not connected the Press to Wi-Fi before, skip to Step 5. If you have previously connected the Press to Wi-Fi, choose the PRESS ICON located on the menu bar at the bottom of your screen and then choose the GEAR ICON located towards the upper right.
4. Choose CHANGE WI-FI NETWORK.
5. Go back to Settings and locate the Wi-Fi network name and password from your Personal Hotspot screen.
6. Go back to the Juicero app and enter the hotspot name and password.
6. Once you’ve entered your username and password, you will be guided through the remaining steps to generate a QR code and scan the Press with your updated Wi-Fi credentials. Once you scan the Press and you hear a beep, navigate back to the Personal Hotspot screen on your mobile device and leave it open until the cloud icon on the Press changes from blue, to yellow, and finally white. Once the cloud icon is white, your new network is active!
Please Note: The Press will lose connectivity if you shut off Personal Hotspot, shut off you mobile device, or move your mobile device more than 50 feet from the Press.